Saturday 8 August 2015

Street Muse

Hi Guys ,

If you read my posts regularly , or follow me on Instagram , you can see that i wear a lot of Skirts . I love wearing Skirts ! I love adding a feminine touch to every outfit i put together ,and i think skirts are really feminine and playful . Days when i wear a skirt , you will actually see me dancing around haha

This Skirt again was "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT " [ yet again :P Blame my shopaholic genes ] . I am a sucker for pastel colours , and anything "Pastel" has to be in my wardrobe !

In my recent post which was "The Mint Influence " , i wrote how much i loved  the Mint Green Skirt from Stalk Buy Love.com , and  when i saw the same skirt in Baby Pink , I was like "OMG I Waaaaaaaaaaaant " and here it is !

Talking about Stalk Buy Love , I think i have fallen in love with the website as well ! They have super affordable stuff and a really nice collection ! i keep buying from that website and the best part is they have sizes for everyone !

A lot of you inboxed me asking where was that Mint Green Skirt from [ those who didn't read the full description of the outfit, go to that post and see it right now :P ] and also what sizes you all should order , my advice is to check the size chart properly and then order it  !

This Skirt ends right above the ankle , so styling them with heels is a must and they make you look taller too :D However , I teamed up this skirt with a Stripe crop top and White Sneakers , as i have a ligament sprain and i am not really allowed to wear heels right now :(
Apart from making me look a bit shorter , i got the look on point haha :D

Enjoy :*




















































                                                                
                                                                       SHOP THE LOOK 

Crop top : FOREVER 21 [ BUY HERE ]
           Skirt : STALKBUYLOVE.COM [ BUY HERE ]
Sneakers : Koovs.Com [ BUY HERE ]

CREDITS 
Picture Courtesy :  ANUJ PAREKH 

And here it comes to an end . If you loved this post , write in the comments below and any queries you can e-mail me anytime :) 



Much Love,
Tanumita G 
xoxo <3











1 comment: