Sunday 2 October 2016

ATHLEISURE




BACK BACK BACK !!



I never like wearing too many colors , I am more of a single color person .. I either wear colors from the same family or colors with similar undertones . NAVY BLUE is one flattering color for all Indian  Skintones and so is OLIVE . And , a combination of these two : KILLER !!!
I am a sucker for comfortable clothing , and there are actually very few outfits which (given a chance) i can wear daily ... This particular navy blue Co-Ords executed by STALKBUYLOVE.COM is high-impact and is just right.
I always find an outfit is never fully complete without an outerwear layer (ONLY IF IT ISNT HOT AF ) . But as much as possible, I love to throw on a jacket or coat – I think it makes up 50% of the look and makes the ensemble so much more dramatic and effective. Hence, the OLIVE GREEN BOMBER JACKET just adds more life to the entire outfit !!!
























  
                                                             OUTFIT DETAILS :
                                      NAVY AMINTORE CO-ORDS : CLICK TO BUY 
                                       BAILEY BOMBER JACKET : CLICK TO BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment