Monday 4 April 2016

Summertime


Hi guys , Hope you all are doing good ! Today's post is all about my favourite staple dress for this summer ! Like you know, I always brag about how  i love KOOVS.COM's collection and this white dress is everything you  need in your wardrobe this summer ! 


The cold shoulder trend is going to stick around for a long time , and i can vouch on that !I am going to wear a lot of it throughout the  summers and I dont think i am going to over the cold shoulder style . 
 It’s sexy without being overt and let’s face it, it’s fun.

 This 80’s style is making a comeback so give it a try! It can be denim or in a sheer chiffon, or even in a sweater. What makes this trend cool is that its universal. It even looks good on the red carpet!No matter what your size, there’s a cold shoulder shirt for you.  Give it a try!

This dress is a perfect mixture of fun,flirty and boho and you can wear it almost anywhere . I paired it up with a pair of sneakers because i love teaming up my dresses with sneakers. I think i can wear sneakers with every god damn thing ! haha .

I layered few bracelets together and i am actually wearing a lot of accessories to add an edge to the otherwise simple outfit and also to give it a boho feel ! 





































































OUTFIT DETAILS 
Dress : NOBLE FAITH (KOOVS ) [ BUY HERE ]
Accessories : Pipa-Bella BUY HERE ]
Rings : ALDO
Sunglass : Forever 21
Shoes : Vero Moda 








No comments:

Post a Comment