Monday 29 May 2017

90's Nostalgia with Rheson

Hey Guys,

So am back with a blogpost after a long long time and this had to be special ! Ok before i start blabbering about today's post , I wanna apologise to each one of you for not being active on my blog !!
I have been asked if or not I enjoy blogging anymore ( since its just about my outfit posts on Instagram only ) , I want to say that this question hurt for real and I wanna confess that I love blogging as much as i used to earlier ! Blogging is not what i do , Blogging is what I am !  And if you do what you love , you will never really have to work a day in your life !

And having said that , I move on to ranting about today's post! Okay , so you all must be aware of Sonam and Rhea Kapoor's new brand "RheSon" and just like everyone else, I was super excited to get my hands on the collection!









"Rheson" means Stylist , Trendsetting  and High Street Fashion and the clothes perfectly define the meaning !
The collection gives a perfect vibe of 90's nostalgia.  Rheson rewinds right back to 90s , which i love , and what's not there to love? The prints are very nostalgic about our childhood, remember those candy cigarettes which used to be our only licence to swag? hahah

Yes exactly that is what the collection of "Rheson" depicts. Its fun , cool and creative and super affordable !

I have adored Sonam's style statement since day 1 and i can't get enough of how well both Rhea and Sonam Kapoor blend in their thoughts and give birth to a collection so amazing !


I have styled the 90's Phantom print top with a black skater skirt and paired it up with Black Stilettos and to add a little more feel to it , i wore a cute hairband with it , and that's exactly how i would dress up back in those days ( minus the heels though ) ..


                                           










































































                                      Hope you all liked the post . Go get your hands on the "RHESON" collection right now. Its made for all of us , and there's something for each one of us !
If you like the post , Hit me up on Instagram : @tgif_tanumita http://instagram.com/tgif_tanumita , follow me on Snapchat : tanumitag


                                    Let me know how you like the post . Until next time,

                                                                         LOVE,

                                                                 TANUMITA







1 comment:

  1. Skirts is so gorgeous n u looking so feminine in it !!!

    ReplyDelete