Sunday 13 January 2019

MOODS OF 2019

2019 .







Started on a drastic note for me . But , moving forward I don't want to waste a day doing things I don't love or not be grateful for what I already have .

Being Thankful or saying Thank You is an important habit I started working on in 2018 and wish to work on for the rest of my life . And honestly , I am glad I did cause these were pretty much the last words I told my mom . I am glad she left the world knowing how grateful was I to have her and that I am thankful for having her in my life .

I am still recovering from what happened and Honestly , I don't have an idea of how to overcome the loss of my mother but all I know is 2019 is a year to work on myself and make myself better .

New Year Resolutions and Me are  just another relationship - " THEY NEVER WORK OUT " . It works only until January when I am highly enthusiastic about the resolutions that I have made but only to fail at them later . Let's face it -  Most of us fail at the resolutions we make .

So for this year , I decided not to take any but make conscious efforts in my life and most importantly


                                                                       "PAUSE "









Life is a race .We are always competing , We are always on the go . With the world at our fingertips , we never really Stop cause we are too scared to be left behind . But where are we reaching ?? Nowhere really . Our life is becoming a result of all the hasty decisions that we are making . Hence, It is important to "PAUSE" . When you are in doubt , "Pause" , When you are Angry "Pause" , When you are Tired "Pause" , When you are stressed "Pause"  , even when things are fine "Pause"  . 

We really forget how to Pause and Breathe. Pausing to take notice of your life through breathing creates a sense of gratitude . Life is both easy and hard , Pausing helps you enjoy the journey .It helps make you stronger  on the inside for situations on the outside . 

__________________________________________

On that note , I consciously choose the moods that I want to be in 2019 . A little effort goes a long way and I believe if I consciously choose to be happy , I can be happy and strong in whatsoever situation . Hence , it is important to set your mood as much as it is important to set your goals . Just like you set your goals , set your mood for the year and fine tune yourself into it . 


1. READ , READ , READ 




I am not the girl who reads . But like I said , this is one habit I started in 2018 . I bought many books and made sure I read them . I started off by reading 1 page, 2 pages etc. and so on . And soon , finishing the book . I would often take a long time to finish a single book but with time , I saw how the time span reduced and how I became more patient and calm .

                             ________________________________________________________


                           2. Stepping out of my comfort zone






I like being comfortable and I have worked very hard to make my life the way it is now . But one thing , I always want to work on is to move ahead of my comfort zone . I am not comfortable to move to a new city , start a new business or to start my life again ... And trust me , these are the things I wanna do . Comfort made me do a job which I wanted to leave everyday but ended up continuing cause I was too comfortable of seeing the fixed amount in my account . Hence , my attention to the things I really really loved were divided . But this year , I am stern to step out of my comfort zone . 

__________________________________________________

3. SPEND ALONE TIME






Most people we see are popular loners . Including me . I like being in a group , yet I feel alone And its pretty much the case with 90% of the people I know . You see people laughing , partying , doing all the stupid things in the disguise of "living the moment" , what you don't see on the other side is how lonely people are: Constantly needing the attention of people , Constantly needing to be understood, constantly needing new friends , Constantly feeling the need to go out etc. all because we don't spend enough time alone or with the ones we love . If you really don't enjoy your own company, how do you think anybody else will ?

Hence, 2019 is a year where I am going to spend a lot of time alone and with people I really really love . 

______________________________________________________

4. LAUGH A LOT 



In the end , what's more important is to LAUGH . LAUGH A LOT !!! Life has put me in a situation where I barely have any reasons to , but I promise to continue and laughing my way through it ... Life is short and long , easy and hard - and really we don't have any control on it - So is there any point stressing ??? No ! Just Laugh and see how things fall in place .... 





1 comment:

  1. I dont read blogs. but because i love u and admire you so much i ended up reading the entire blog just to know your head space..
    Girl you touched my heart and i can so connect with each and every line of yours, This is not only your resolution but everyones because somewhr or the other we are going with the same feeling or are at that stage.
    Its a brilliant blog. Love You more and more����

    ReplyDelete