Monday 31 August 2015

Minimalism

Many people believe that adding a lot of accessories can actually make an outfit look better ! For me , It just never works !

I am a Minimalist ! I like my outfit to talk aloud and keep it really simple and classy !I am a fan of neutrals , and not everyday will you see me wearing loud colors , not that i am against wearing them , but i just love how pastel colors influence my mood . Yet , on a happy sunny day , i would definitely go for brighter colors just because it will make me happy !

I always talk about how colors influence my mood ! Its just a psychology thing that works for me ! So days , when i am likely in a mood to have fun , go out with friends , enjoy , i am more likely to wear darker colors and days when i am likely to be at pace with my mind , need more peace , i go for pastels !

For this post , I chose this really bright "Yellow" which is sucha happy color and paired it with a Faux Leather Tan Skater Skirt and Nude Heels !

I picked up this Faux Leather Tan Skater Skirt from Forever 21  long time back and i had absolutely no clue why . its just that i loved the color and the feel of the skirt . But finally i have found lots of colors to pair it up with and Yellow being one of my favourites that goes so well with Tan .

This is again one outfit that could take you from work to play . Atleast it took me from a couple of formal meetings to a fun dinner with my friends haha .


The first item that i styled in collaboration with LAVIE is this Beige Leather Bag which is absolutely a perfect fit for every outfit because of its color and chic design ! Lavie is famous for its chic designer bags that can immediately elevate any ensemble of yours !!
































                                                                                                                                                                    








The second item that i styled in collaboration with BEWAKOOF.COM    is this lovely Floral Cover for my Iphone ! I am not a big fan of putting covers on my Iphone , but bewakoof's collection is so quirky yet simple and this floral cover made me fall in love . I am sucker for floral prints and there's nothing that beats the beauty of it ! 






















Bewakoof.com also  stocks a huge variety of other products which are unique and extremely quirky ! Big ups to them ! You can visit their site here : http://www.bewakoof.com/ 

For unveiling a whole new world of classy and chic designer bags, this is where you have to go : http://www.lavieaccessories.com/ 





HERE ARE MY OUTFIT DETAILS :
Top : ONLY
Tan Skirt : Forever 21 
Shoes : Forever 21
Sunnies : PROPSHOP24.com



Love,

Tanumita G !
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment