Wednesday 9 September 2015

Classy & Sassy


Ssup ssup ? 

Back with another post ! And am not going to beat around the bush today ! 

Summers are almost over , and i am wearing as much as crop tops i can , because i really wont get to wear any during winters , and since the festive season is also coming , its going to be a lot of indian wear for me . . 


I have finally bought this pastel pink crop top by Nishka Lulla for Stylista ! Okay , so talking about STYLISTA.COM , it is one of my favourite websites to shop from . It houses all Indian Designers Collection at super affordable prices !

 I have been eyeing on this croptini  for a long time , and when i saw it on sale , i couldn't resist but buy it. 
It is so sexy and the color is "PURE LOVE" ( pastel crushing hahah ) 

I would ideally wear this outfit for a music festival switching my heels to sneakers and adding some accessories also , to give it a Boho feel ! 





























   


                                                            OUTFIT DETAILS : 
                                    CROP TOP             : NISHKA LULLA FOR STYLISTA [ BUY HERE ]
                                     PENCIL SKIRT      : FOREVER 21 [ BUY HERE ]
                                     KIMONO SHRUG : FOREVER 21 
                                          SHOES               : TRUFFLE [ BUY HERE ]


Apologies for an average quality pictures !! My laptop isn't working and i had to edit on my phone ! 

Hope you all like the look , let me know in the comments below ! :) 

Also , i have started my own Youtube Channel , please do visit and if you like it Like,Comment , Share & Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilBVoMdzyCc


You can also follow me on Instagram for more updates : http://instagram.com/tanumita_tgif

                                                         





1 comment:

  1. I’m always looking for new blog ideas. I know I need to try a giveaway, for sure. Will bookmark to have as a reference.


    Step Up Height Increaser | Dhanlaxmi Yantra | Shakti Prash | Hair Growth Liquid | Slim 24 Pro | Fair Look | air sofa cum bed

    ReplyDelete