Tuesday 7 August 2018

Wedding Trousseau Outfits with Vriddhi

Hey people ,🙋

Welcome back to my blog!!
Happy Wednesday to all of you !!! I am sure we are already beating the mid-week blues and besides the monsoon just makes it a whole lot tougher 
But the only good thing about this monsoon is that I worked with some really cool brands this monsoon and you will get to know about all of them but let me introduce you to " VRIDDHI FASHION" today .... If you already follow me on Instagram , then you must be knowing how overwhelmed I am with them and the looks that I have created with them ...


ABOUT VRIDDHI :
VRIDDHI FASHION as you can already guess is a designer store housing all kinds of  Indian & Indo Western outfits... Trust me, if I say so, your Trousseau woes should be sorted with Vriddhi and there's no doubt about that !!!
And the price point being 6,000/- and above , I believe there's something for everyone..
Fresh designs, drapes and styles are their forte and if you visit the store , you 'd be thrilled to find different styles in almost every outfit they have .. Talking about different styles , you are about to find out yourself with the 3 looks that I created with pieces from their collection ..





















You see all the outfits stand out in its unique way and definitely a good pick for anybody's trousseau or if you are looking for what to wear in any wedding event !!! 

So if I say you won't be disappointed to visit Vriddhi, you should definitely visit their store at -  HA 285, SALT LAKE CITY, SECTOR 3 ,(OPP.TANK 13) KOLKATA-97 .

You can also follow them on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/vriddhiofficial/


Hope you guys enjoyed reading the blog today .Until next time , 
Lots of love,
Xoxo TGIF 






No comments:

Post a Comment