Thursday 23 June 2016

ITS ABOUT YOU
















Hello my fashion bugs ,
I know i keep saying sorry for my late posts but spare me please ? I am too work-stressed and i am trying my level best to be regular with my blogposts .

So Shirin Salwan from Tata Cliq sent me this beautiful "NEW LOOK " White Skater Dress and asked me to style it according to my personal choice . There are very few dresses which are so beautiful on their own , that you don't wanna add anything to it and spoil its beauty and this dress is one of them !The dress is a vivid mixture of flavours ... Its texture is so feminine ( like you can see ) , but the structure of the dress is Sexy . Just in the right places ! 




TATA CLIQwww.tatacliq.com is an online shopping portal and recently they are coming up with this unique concept of Digital Magazine called "QUE" . #QUEMAGAZINE is the digital destination to discover great stories - from style ideas to popular culture and good living (think travel, food, books and health&fitness ) as well as personal technology) .


QUE aims to explore fashion , one social experiment at a time , humanise technology and discover how to live better. And guess what guys , They have real life experts to show us how !! 
In fact, #QueMagazine is about real people and real stories . It's for the short girl , the tall guy , the plus-sized working mom, the Libran ( I AM ONE ) , the perfectionist , the dreamer and the procrastinator .

ITS ABOUT YOU 



Ok , as for how i styled the dress : I added a layer to show you how i work "Summer Layering " . To add some edge to the otherwise feminine feel of the dress ,i layered it with a Powder Blue Blazer from Forever 21 . I kept my look pretty clean, simple and classy , with my hair messy and tied up , added a gold choker from PIPA BELLA , and an oversized ring from STYLE FIESTA .
And my nude heels , totally complete the entire look . This look is so god damn versatile , I can almost wear it anywhere starting from a date , to an outing with my girls to a night club ! 















































































Hope you all enjoyed reading the post .
Until next time , 

Love,
THANK GOD ITS FASHION 
xoxo





1 comment:

  1. Eassycart – https://eassycart.com/ An easy way for easy shopping. Eassycart is a place where you can find all your essential products and we work to satisfy the consumer needs in all the way. we have a lakhs of products with there website. Eassycart is a seller centric website which provides more benefits to sellers. Eassycart is a fast growing website within a short span of time it reaches the top level.

    ReplyDelete